It would be a mistake to talk about your high school. Start with your undergraduate career. School records may be worth mentioning if there is something extraordinary about them.How will you give a picture of your personality? I would suggest that you imply rather than state the facts. For instance, don't say 'I am a smart person.' Demonstrate it, imply it. Don't say 'I am energetic.' Give evidence by the fact that you worked after school for six hours every day and still had time to play on the volleyball team.
How will you give a picture of your personality? It would be a mistake to talk about your high school. Start with your undergraduate career. School records may be worth mentioning if there is something extraordinary about them.How will you give a picture of your personality? I would suggest that you imply rather than state the facts. For instance, don't say 'I am a smart person.' Demonstrate it, imply it. Don't say 'I am energetic.' Give evidence by the fact that you worked after school for six hours every day and still had time to play on the volleyball team.
How will you give a picture of your personality?
No comments:
Post a Comment