Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Commitment and motivation
Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study. Rather than simply saying 'I am committed', find a way of inferring that you are indeed highly committd and motivated to your proposed field of study.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment